1000 pageview Perday

after making many changes and implement SEO techniques that were obtained from browsing in google. My blog is finally received google adsense. and for the first time my blog get 1000 pageviews per day.

after getting an email from google adsense stating I accepted to serve ads from Google. I change the template a more optimal in terms of advertising.

so many auto blog, auto generated content and black hat SEO techniques in use today bloggers make google SERP to be difficult. I worked hard to achieve in google SERP. ranging from looking for other bloggers back links. submit articles in article directories. to share an article on social networking.

I am glad all of that to give effect to my blog. I accepted the evidence is google adsense. and visitor blog each day increases. The following is a screen shot of bloggers pageview statistics. seen there last pageview day only 400 more. pageview and today has reached 1000.

maybe it's not a big thing for webmasters. but for newbie like me it is something extraordinary.

tips: for novice bloggers, write the content fresh, current and peridok for your blog favored by search engines. after all it is looking for is a simple way of doing SEO in search engines. it takes time to achieve success:)